Buy Local. Join our CSA.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a partnership between farmers and community members who work together to build a healthy local food system.
There has never been a more critical time to support your farming neighbors. With each local food purchase, you ensure that more of your money goes directly to the farmer.
- 24 Weekly boxes of fresh produce that is grown right here in SE Iowa
- Choice of three types of boxes: Organic, Organic juicing, and Clean, not organically certified
- $360 for a cleanly grown, non-organic certified share ($15/share for 24 weeks)
- $480 for an organic share ($20/share for 24 weeks)
- $528 for a premium organic juicing share ($22/share for 24 weeks)
Southeast Iowa Food Hub serves thirteen counties:
About SE Iowa Food Hub
Vision: To develop a healthy local food system for present and future generations.
Mission: To establish and cultivate a sustainable food network of local farmers and consumers who share a common commitment to healthy farms, healthy communities, and healthy people – physically, socially, and economically.
Purpose of the Organization: To encourage the production, efficient marketing and distribution of foods that accommodate the preferences of local consumers who are seeking wholesome, nutritious foods which are produced in sustainable ways.
News & Events
Women Doing Democracy:
Building Grassroots Coalitions to Grow Healthy Food and Farming in Your Community
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Noon – 6:00 PM